7.5 Truck Operators Licence Hey Everyone, I Have A Size 7.75 Deck, And Was Wondering If A Size 7.5 Truck Work?

Hey everyone, I have a size 7.75 deck, and was wondering if a size 7.5 truck work? - 7.5 truck operators licence

To be more precise, which currently has a 7.75, almost covered, and plans to buy Tensor Trucks 5.0 Low 7.5. I know it is better to buy for the truck the same size as my advice, but it's the car I want. It is only a difference of 0.25, what is really important? Do you think that the friction between wheel and bites? Everything I do street skating (flips and ollies) I thank you all for your time, enjoy it.

5 comments:

KR3W said...

7.5 works fine package size

JESSE said...

No, my friend, regardless of pads 8 and 7.5 trucks that make the difference Meyer has


best answer plz
jk
But make no difference

chris s said...

No, no wheel bite depends on the way to losing their trucks

chris s said...

No, no wheel bite depends on the way to losing their trucks

chris s said...

No, no wheel bite depends on the way to losing their trucks

Post a Comment