Prolapsed Uterus Period Possible Prolapsed Uterus ?? Please Help!?

Possible Prolapsed Uterus ?? Please Help!? - prolapsed uterus period

I think I may have prolapse of the uterus (or so). I thought, but my doctor never said anything because I do not like any "bite it."
I had my son 14 months ago, has a long, hard, stressful work and delivery. He was 8 lb 14 oz (4020g) for 38 weeks. 51 cm in length.
What I feel (after the first cleaning then weeing because I feared is) a package that is in my vagina. I learned that the cervix can to reduce consumption under a time of menstruation, but he regularly there. It is not painful, but I'm really worried.

I had some problems since the birth) is not enough to cure my episiotomy (stitches suddenly erupted and caused an "injury". I also had very low losses and small leaks from the bladder, especially when I raise my son, lifted heavy things, laughing, sneezing, etc.
I've never had a bad period pain was terrible, but since bubs. I have a headache (sometimes a disabling)d have basically been sick since birth.
I'm on Zoloft for depression and postpartum depression.

Probably too much information, but I wanted to be cautious and hope that someone there could help you to be out there.

I will see my doctor tomorrow when I phone (sick in the morning for an emergency appointment, if available).

Im really worried and I hope you can help me.
Thank you:)

2 comments:

sieepinn said...

Hello darling, I will have the same package, after she gave birth before 10 weeks. My doctor told me that it is the collapse of the vaginal wall. I said, do Kegel exercises to improve, although it may never disappear entirely. Muscles are stretched during delivery and the vagina just a big muscle. I'm sorry, you can not! I hope it works better for you! I also Zoloft, and begin to help you. Hang in there:)

Jean said...

In fact, you have the help you need to make an appointment with your doctor. Once a friend, a uterine prolapse, which had certainly fit the profile. Your uterus is actually partially released and was taken to hospital. She really pushed to have the procedure. That may sound strange, but it happened. Take it easy until you get to your appointment, or go ahead and go to the emergency room. Blessings.

Post a Comment