Unknown Address Error 554 I’m Getting Error 554 Messages And Need Some Help?

I'm getting error 554 messages and need some help? - unknown address error 554

Message received:
An unknown error has occurred.
XXXX ', Account XXXX backup server' XXXX
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 Sender address is not correct
Credentials', Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Server
Error: 554,
Error Number: 0x800CCC6F

I have all the data so that nobody can cut my things. I get this message every time I try to e-mail in my Outlook. There are too many in this post for me to do something. Can anyone help me with this?

2 comments:

Anajtapi... said...

I can not think of a number of things that cause this problem. I am a network administrator, you can light on this problem.

The first thing to do, if the e-mail address that you use what they set out on the server. A common cause for this error is that someone somewhere may have something to configure your account misspelled.

The other possibility is that you are having problems recording on your computer. They tend to happen more when the team goes a long maintenance free registration. I would say that your network administrator to here: http://optimize-your-pc.com/regcure/repairing_errors.php and use RegCure.

Solving Problems with RegCure registry saves your company tons of money. Most of the time when a computer starts slowly and errors that you speak, simply replacing the equipment. Why do this at least a couple of minutes every month or so to keep all network computers by placing its top technology performance?

Ol'grizz... said...

You can read more about this in the forum, http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?pro ... Someone is on my link-line shall be five months. Almost every day is true, but refreshed. Many ideas to try, but no final solution. Yahoo is struggling with e-mail right now.

Post a Comment