Eczema Army Disqualified Eczema & Army?

Eczema & Army? - eczema army disqualified

So, I suffer from severe eczema at the moment and I'll help a steroid cream and atarax and, a bit like the skin is red and swollen () about 35% of the legs, but cracking and bleeding.

What worries me is that he is serious and I found somewhere, if you hold in your hands, may be disqualified. I am currently in my hands, but the 5th Place at 9 degrees, I had in my left hand (back of the hand, finger and ring center), plus a bit right around the wrist Pinky in her hand. Also, I had in my elbows, knees, toes, neck, and a small spot on my shoulder, my whole life (although travel is not required.)

Does anyone know of someone who has a severe case, and I in the army or a branch? I have a high score on the practice test is in the army to make exceptions? What could I have my physical soon.

4 comments:

kickrock... said...

If they do, if a will there is a way. I can not imagine that something as trivial as eczema will be missed. You may need an exemption, but with good test results should not be a problem. If the recruiter has sent you a physicist, I'll think of you, that you enter must

desertvi... said...

History of eczema or the anniversary of 9 is disqualified for entry into the armed forces.

desertvi... said...

History of eczema or the anniversary of 9 is disqualified for entry into the armed forces.

indianga... said...

Hey, I've got one fren jus like U. u can get pills ayurvedic shelving their status ... u can check it ...
Watson deal.

Post a Comment