Mucus 1 Week Before Period Mucus With Blood Before Period...unusual... What Could Be Causing This??

Mucus with blood before period...unusual... what could be causing this?? - mucus 1 week before period

Before my son, I had a regular basis so far, and they were .. normal, not too heavy nor too light and lasted 5 days. According to him, I had regular but heavy periods until I took the picture Depo. Other shots 2 or 3 I had my last chance, in July 2004. I was on the other side around the first of October 2004. I havent on any birth control, there was. I had very irregular intervals .... too large. Not now, suddenly, when I was a bit of mucus with blood for 1 1 / 2 weeks. Is Depo touch me or I might be pregnant or what? (I have never heard if someone is pregnant, have periods of light ... But that's a lot of mucus occasionally (about twice a day) with blood on it. I n 'is not always done with my son at all!) I goiong in the Dominican Republic next week, but just wanted to know what you think yall ... lol
Thank you!

1 comments:

canuk_ka... said...

After the children in the secretion of mucus. The bloodstains in May means that your system has got a bit out of control, having children and is from Depo. See you talk with your gynecologist and obstetrician, whether a return to some form of birth control to help you manage your time. If you continue to deteriorate, however, as D & C and ablation be considered. Stop using Depo ... Although just to be associated bones. Ask your doctor. NuvaRing on .... It is easy to use and works very well. Regulated my periods right away!

Post a Comment