Sudden Weight Loss More Condition_symptoms Could This Be Linked With Sudden Weight Loss?

Could this be linked with sudden weight loss? - sudden weight loss more condition_symptoms

Recently, I had (and I am currently going through) a month very bad years, which means that my anxiety is at its height, I lost five kilos in weight in just over a week. I can not eat as much as my stomach is in knots the whole time and I can not eat without vomiting. What I noticed that the hairs on your arm to have grown up seems to be? Someone mentioned that there is a connection I was wondering what someone might be thinking?
It has always been short and hardly noticeable, but suddenly I see more!

2 comments:

misha. said...

Fat in your body is what keeps you warm, so that obese people do not have much hair on the right side, which means that the op-what happens to you, so if you have lost weight due to stress, get used to the Body not much fat in the computer and does not get fat because their brain signals to send prayers his hair grow hair to the weight you lost against.
I hope that you have to feel better, green tea and yoga helped me in my bad month, not Metion serious music therapy. Anyway, please pray!

Sweet 16 ;) said...

I do not know ...
Sorry, you are so stressed out

Post a Comment