Central Jersey Gay Cruising Road Trip To Help Me Heal My Broken Heart. I Need Some Idea. Please.?

Road trip to help me heal my broken heart. I need some idea. Please.? - central jersey gay cruising

I feel depressed and sick at the moment and I should heal them. I think that lead nowhere, or to help new places to relax and find peace.

Therefore, I am preparing to travel this weekend (Fri. Star - Sun night), all of me.

FYI. I'm 24, gay and loves the beach, enjoy music, movies and camping. I live in central Jersey and I are planning to travel to the south, as the unit of 6-7 hours.

I want a unique experience and unforgettable memories when I am depressed that I'm strong and I am to be alone.

Any idea where should I go?
What do you think are interesting activities to do? Clarification would be appreciated.
Each proposal more than two and not do?
Ouw ... and my budget is only $ 500.

Thank you:)

1 comments:

someasia... said...

Flying Leap

Post a Comment