Usb Treat Laptop As Harddrive Laptop Keyboard Screwing Up?

Laptop keyboard screwing up? - usb treat laptop as harddrive

I have a Toshiba laptop (I do not know why you care about the brand) and today when I went to use it, the cursor has been acting a little funny (but sometimes is that the shoes), but when I talked to start writing some keys are not typing the correct letters. The main thing I noticed that when you press the space bar, but also the types P and failure ISN, the right to work.

Maybe he has a short or something in it? But I do not see how I can take care of my laptop, I treat her like a newborn child, and I did last Christmas. The only thing I think is that it can be very cold last night in my room, because he accidentally left the air conditioning, but not themselves appear to screw up the keyboard. A little help?

I am also using a USB keyboard as I write this.

1 comments:

Jeff s said...

I recommend the Toshiba download download area and install the latest firmware BIOS, then reboot, then download and install the latest touchpad driver for your device. It could even be updated keyboard drivers. Sometimes the driver and firmware must be updated by the need to install or just new. Good luck.

Post a Comment