How Can I Get A Dark Brown Violet Hair Color How Can I Get My Hair Color To Be That Deep Dark & Rich Violet Red?

How can i get my hair color to be that deep dark & rich violet red? - how can i get a dark brown violet hair color

I do not know (and use) have some hair dyes that are the color of my hair, I want to be, but do not work in my hair. When I saw the eyes of "red", I dyed my hair dark brown, burgundy called correctly .. loreal came to be the exact color I wanted. After I had enough of Phase I of the soft dark red (for Garnier Fructis) a few times. When I tried again, the red, I bought the new loreal, but not paid the same color as before. Instead of the color effect that you used to in my hair, which was like a weak version of the opaque and quickly disappeared into the orange-rust have .. Then I started going red dye professionals Armstrong Macallan. Again, I bought a deep purple. and yet, my hair coming out of this dark red dark red instead of dark purple, what I want. Can someone tell me what is wrong and what can I do?

7 comments:

Marissa said...

Yes, I would say, a picture of a hair color you want (maybe pre-blonde Lindsay Lohan?) In your living room and tell them you want the color. You should be beautiful and rich and smooth and beautiful for you.

Avengenc... said...

Since it is from red to black. He completely changed his hair.
All you can do is wait and let the hair grown. Try some of food. Either return to its natural state. Please try again. Or go to a salon professional. They can help in surprising ways. Just do the research and know what you are looking for.

Lauren said...

You should succeed professionally done ..
they are evil .. Until you make a complaint to good. to do their job, what you want.

amy02 said...

What color is your hair now that you are back into its original color? It had the same color when it comes to color, start or have started to go gray (or gray as it was when he began to dye his hair)? There is also the possibility that blond hair. You can try a product with indigo, but many more are beginning diluted share of water products for the indigo color that you want to increase (and, if possible before leaving the hair begins to look blue).

amy02 said...

What color is your hair now that you are back into its original color? It had the same color when it comes to color, start or have started to go gray (or gray as it was when he began to dye his hair)? There is also the possibility that blond hair. You can try a product with indigo, but many more are beginning diluted share of water products for the indigo color that you want to increase (and, if possible before leaving the hair begins to look blue).

willow said...

I want your hair for a while they left to grow naturally, and the shampoo and the situation after a few days. Not too often or strip the natural oils. You need to relax their hair because too much death, damage your hair. If you do not want to wait, I can say that the closer to its original color, natural red dye before you request it, the red dye. Hair color is always different when you have hair color.
I hope this helps xx

ray g said...

The problem is black. The color can not lift through color. Everything we do is put the red on black that you have there, and will not be displayed. If you use several times on the permanent color is your hair will be permanently damaged. They should at a salon, and she managed, rather than trying to solve it themselves. All treatments and the right products to get the desired color, then you can stay at home.

Post a Comment